May 2019 – Public Consultation
On May 4th, the Battle Civil Parish Neighbourhood Steering Group shared with the residents of Battle, Telham and Netherfield the work completed so far on developing our Neighbourhood Plan.
All the documents shared at the consultation are available below. We would really value you reviewing these documents and sharing your thoughts on the feedback form. This will need to be downloaded and printed and either scanned and sent to email@example.com or delivered to Battle Town Council office at The Almonry, High Street, Battle TN33 0EA. Feedback forms must be returned by 21st May 2019.
(Click to open the relevant document, which will open in a new tab)
- The presentation shared on May 4th that includes the proposed priority order of sites in Battle and Netherfield. BCPNP_consultation_documents_used_on_4th_May_2019_V2.0_20190506
- The AECOM report reviewing the potential sites. AECOM_Site_Assessment_Recommendations_February_2019
- The AECOM report was further updated in July 2019. 190710 BattleNP_SiteAssessment_JULY2019
- A report on the Parish Survey of April 2016.Survey_Report_April2016Fullversion
- A study to identify, and assess for designation and protection, green spaces and natural features (such as trees and hedgerows) within the parish of Battle. Green_Infrastructure_Study_v0.4_2018_12_22
- A report on the local green spaces within the Parish.Green_Spaces_analysis_v6.1_2019_04_30
- A draft Character Appraisal report. Character_Appraisal_draft_April2019
- Parish Analysis Study. Parish Analysis Study
- A report on the strategic gaps (an area of land which helps determine the separation of settlements and protect their individual character)Strategic_Gap_analysis_v5_FINAL
Feedback closed on 21st May 2019.
A summary of the feedback provided (both on the day and afterwards) is available to download: Summary of Public Consultation feedback May 4th 2019 V1 published on 290819
For information about Neighbourhood planning please click the following link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/neighbourhood-planning–2